We will never pass on your personal details to anyone else without your explicit consent. The following legal document will dictate how we will handle this information.
We respect the privacy of every individual who visits the Website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information is outlined below. We will not disclose any of your information without your permission unless:
- We are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention of crime or fraud).
- We are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
- We, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- To enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, safety, customers, or others.
You will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you, such as the type of browsers you use or the website from which you linked to us. This information is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the website. We may, from time to time, supply the owners and operators of third party websites which have a link to our site with information about the number of users linking to the website from their website. You cannot be identified from any of this information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In general, you can browse the Site without revealing any personal information about yourself. Only when you make a purchase will you be required to provide us with your name, contact number, email id, billing information, shipping information, bank account details and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback for other users, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- While we endeavor to keep the privacy of users, all transactions over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be a 100% secure. If the Terms & Conditions are not acceptable to you, you must refrain from using the Website.
- We reserve the right to post pictures of products ordered on our social media for promotional purposes.
- User information such as address, mobile number, phone number and email address will only be shared under the following circumstances:
- To provide product and services: When a user orders a product, personal information will be accessed /shared with third party for payment gateway, shipping etc. The Company may contract with certain business associates such as shipping or collection agencies and may need to share user information from time to time.
- To send certain promotional emails: The user has the option to opt out of these e-mails at any time.
- Demographic information: May be used to tailor-make the boardway.in experience for the user.
- As required by Law.
- For Quality Assurance / audit purposes.
This information when shared will be done through completely secured lines. No information about any children shall be collected by the website or shared with third parties.
We may collect information about your computer, including IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report information to our branded partners. We may store some information on your computer when you visit the Website. This information facilitates your use of the Website, and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details on each visit. The information may be stored in a cookie, which is required for the shopping basket and other e-commerce facilities to function. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, which allows you to choose whether or not to accept it. However switching off cookies may result in the website having dramatically reduced functionality including, but not limited to, being able to shop on the site. We do not have any control over cookies which our advertisers or branded partners may use on the Website.
- When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current Internet security methods and technologies in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under.
- Security policy is restricted to the use of the Website. Any external link accessed through the Website is not governed by this policy and the Company is not liable for any breach in privacy of users resulting from using the external website.
User has the right to ask the Company not to process their personal data for marketing purposes. Company will usually inform users (before collecting data) if it intends to use the data for such purposes, or if it intends to disclose personal information to any third party for such purposes. User can also exercise the right at any time by contacting the company on email@example.com
Website may, from time to time, contain links to partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If a user follows a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHANGES IN POLICY